Sanctuary for the Abused

Monday, January 15, 2018

People of the Lie


Review from Amazon.com

"This book really scared the daylights out of me, amazed me, and also gave me terrific insight into hidden evil. From blatant wartime evil, to deeply hidden malevolency in people around you. Conscious evil, (evil parents really disturbed me...wait till you get to the story of the rifle... absolutely horrific and 100% FACT). Dr. Peck really has studied how evil hides, lies, and distorts facts to manipulate those around it.

A great read. You'll be amazed at how evil manifests itself and stunned at the same time."

Labels: , , , , , ,

shared by Barbara at 12:30 AM


Share

1 Comments:

I read that book when I was 20 years old and recognized my parents in it. One thing the most hard core narcissists have a smile on their face, but inside its far different story.

7:03 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home