Sanctuary for the Abused

Saturday, August 18, 2018

Sexual Relationships with Narcissists

The sexual relationship with the narcissist is most peculiar. Narcissists are exhibitionists and sex is just one further means of being admired to her or him.

Intimacy does not exist. You will frequently feel used.

Your own sexual preferences will be boycotted or twisted. Narcissists have a strong tendency to sexually abuse a partner. Here is a list of some of these abusive behaviors (yours may use just a couple of these or ones that are not listed here! don't fool yourself):


SOURCE

Labels: , , , , , , ,

shared by Barbara at 12:21 AM


Share

2 Comments:

All true again! I was sent this photograph ;0) I wonder how many other women received it on the same day.

3:12 AM  

I was always caught off guard by narcs overtness, then subsequent rejection if I responded to his behaviors. I never encountered this type of behavior before. Now at least I know that it wasnt me but 'his' insanity. Been a very long road to recovery from the abuse, but its finally getting better.

9:46 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home